Announcing a Preview of Sessions for Hyperledger Global Forum.
Join us at Hyperledger Global Forum to see real use of distributed ledger technologies for business and to learn how these innovative technologies run live in production networks across the globe today. The first two days will feature a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase. The following two days will feature hands-on tutorials and workshops. Connect with your peers, network, and learn directly from leading experts and project maintainers on how to better your skills with blockchain, DLTs and smart contracts. Here’s a sneak peek of some sessions that will be in the business and technical tracks!
Business Track Sessions Preview:
- Financial Inclusion: How DLT Provides Hope For 1.7 Billion Unbanked People – Matthew Davie, Kiva
- Verifiable Organizations Network: A Production Government Deployment of Hyperledger Indy – John Jordan, Province of British Columbia & Stephen Curran, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc.
- Creating a Blockchain Platform for Our Citizens and Companies – Gorka Oteiza, Lantik, S.A.
- Panel: Blockchain is Reshaping the Supply Chain Ecosystem – Moderated by Roberto Mancone, we.trade
- Teaching Blockchain to University Students and Professionals – Approach, Experiences and Reflections – Imre Kocsis, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Technical Track Sessions Preview:
- Wrangling Hyperledger: Usability Lessons Learnt the Hard Way & Proposal For Steps Ahead – Sudheesh Singanamalla, Microsoft Research
- How Consumers Are Taking Ownership of Their Digital Identity – Julie Esser, CULedger & Drummond Reed, Evernym
- Blockchains in the Cloud – Nodes, Clusters, and Distributed Systems- Casey Kuhlman, Monax
- Cryptography, Security Modelling, Privacy, and Confidentiality in Hyperledger – Hart Montgomery, Fujitsu Laboratories of America
- Case Study: Santiago Stock Exchange Blockchain Lending Repository. How to Get a Blockchain Project in Production – Marco Alarcon & Andrés Araya, Bolsa Comercio Santiago
Stay tuned. We will announce the full agenda next week!
Register now to save up to $100 through September 30.
Sign up to receive updates on Hyperledger Global Forum: