Don’t Go It Alone — Work with our training partners on instructor led classes and custom workshops. Hyperledger is pleased to feature member companies that offer training courses featuring Hyperledger frameworks and tools to help meet the growing need for professionals with blockchain skills.
”The trainer delivered the Hyperledger Fabric sessions in an excellent way and the training material was very helpful.- EMURGO Course Attendee
Kerala Blockchain Academy
Kerala Blockchain Academy is based in India and they offer an in-depth training for Hyperledger Sawtooth developers. Their course provides an introduction to Sawtooth and then gets into details including transaction processor implementation, command line interfaces, transaction families, REST APIs, PoET Consensus and more.
PeerSafe offers customized on-site training and one-month online instructor-led HyperLedger training course focused on Fabric framework.The course includes four divisions, basic, introductory, advanced and applied courses. In addition, we create a WeChat group for you to ask questions and discuss with PeerSafe Fabric engineers.
In PeerSafe Fabric Training Course, you will learn the basic concepts about Fabric, Fabric components, Fabric consensus, transaction flow and so on. Moreover, if needed, ChainCode development can also be involved.
Snapper Future Tech: Indian Blockchain Institute
Snapper Future Tech (SFT) is a global company offering enterprise solutions in blockchain. Indian Blockchain Institute is an e-learning brand of SFT, offering (VILT) Virtual Instructor-led immersive blockchain training programs for Enterprise, Government & Students. Certification & Diploma Programs for Blockchain Consultants, Developers, Administrators, Architects & Preparatory courses for technology certification of Hyperledger & Ethereum are offered with unmatched knowledge & domain expertise. Experience immersive learning with capstone projects through our virtual blockchain labs.
Vonechain offers a Chinese language training course focused on the core technology, developing method and related uses cases of blockchain platforms and Hyperledger Fabric. The course provides large quantity of command scripts and code samples as reference for students, so that they are able to comprehend the usage of these platforms within the shortest time.
The Linux Foundation Training
The Linux Foundation Training team offers free introductory blockchain courses in partnership with edX.org and Hyperledger, as well as paid intermediate online, self-paced training on Hyperledger Fabric and Sawtooth.
In addition, they offer professional certification exams on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Sawtooth.
Hyperledger Training Partner Program Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate that your training course(s) (either instructor-led or online learning) meet Hyperledger benchmarks for experience and quality, including the ability to provide references from students who have completed your training courses and from major organizations that have used your training services.
- Demonstrate active participation in the Hyperledger community
- Be a Hyperledger member in good standing
- Host a landing page that includes information on your Hyperledger training offering
- Comply with all Hyperledger trademark policies
- Featured listing on Hyperledger training partner and Vendor Directory pages on Hyperledger website
- Use of Hyperledger Training Partner logo
- Access to resell Hyperledger certifications