Job Description: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Zeeve is one of the fastest-growing Blockchain Infrastructure as a Service start-up with a global
footprint. Enterprise and Blockchain consulting firms can now deploy, share and monitor their
Blockchain nodes and networks without giving away any control using Zeeve’s Managed Service.
Zeeve helps DevOps teams ease their operational, security, and performance challenges while
deploying and managing Blockchain nodes and networks. Zeeve has re-orchestrated the
technology stack to meet the changing Enterprise needs for Managed Blockchain service –
Heterogeneous Deployments, Monitoring and Analytics, On-demand scaling, Optimization and
Self-healing of Nodes..
Zeeve provides the opportunity for sharp and ever-learning professionals with expertise and
interest in the Enterprise SaaS space to be part of a great growth story. Join us and be a part of
the growth culture we are building at Zeeve.
About The Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and collaborate closely with our software engineering,
architecture, and operations teams at the fast-paced environment of Zeeve. Our DevOps are
responsible for ensuring Client services are highly available, reliable, secure, and scalable.
The ideal candidates are fluent in systems programming and/or automation and can leverage
their experience to solve complex problems associated with running production environments at
a massive scale in multi-tenant environments.
Experience: 3-6 years
• Employ deep troubleshooting and scripting skills to improve the availability,
performance, and security of Zeeve and Its customers.
• Coding and Automation of Applications on Cloud Platform
• Implement automated tests, automated deployments, and operational tools.
• Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases.
• Work with Cloud Platform and Operations leaders to develop narratives, backlog
grooming, epic planning and overall sprint planning processes.
• Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness and rigor.
• Implementation of proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis and self-healing
• Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting
• Define non-functional requirements as part of the product lifecycle to influence the new
designs, standards, and methods for scalable, highly available distributed systems.
• Contribute to product development/engineering as needed to ensure Quality of Service
of Highly Available services
• Hands-on on Docker & Kubernetes based orchestration is a must.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or equivalent.
• Fluency with at least one current-generation scripting language (Python, NodeJS).
• Fluency with at least one Object Oriented Programming language (C++, Java, Go Lang).
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, including
• Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, CloudFormation and Puppet/Chef.
• Knowledge of operating on AWS, GCP, and Azure (both PaaS and IaaS offerings).
• Understanding/Systematic problem-solving approach spanning code, systems, and
network theory & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) ability to read a packet
• Knowledge of both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic
• Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns.
NoSQL/Docker/Micro-services/Forensic-Analysis experience is required.
• Knowledge with monitoring and alerting tools like Prometheus Nagios Grafana
• Should be good in draw.io, documentation, managing access and required infra systems.
What we offer:
• Global exposure in a fast-growing market
• Multi-National Team
• Competitive salary
• Zero bureaucracy
• Flexible schedule
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org