Job Description: Technical Project Manager
Zeeve is one of the fastest-growing Blockchain Infrastructure as a Service start-ups with a
global footprint. Enterprise and Blockchain consulting firms can now deploy, share, and
monitor their Blockchain nodes and networks without giving away any control using Zeeve’s
Managed Service. Zeeve helps DevOps teams ease their operational, security, and
performance challenges while deploying and managing Blockchain nodes and networks.
Zeeve has re-orchestrated the technology stack to meet the changing Enterprise needs for
Managed Blockchain service – Heterogeneous Deployments, Monitoring and Analytics, Ondemand scaling, Optimization and Self-healing of Nodes.
Zeeve provides the opportunity for sharp and ever-learning professionals with expertise and
interest in the Enterprise SaaS space to be part of a great growth story. Join us and be a part
of the growth culture we are building at Zeeve.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate technical project manager, who will be responsible for
providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company.
Would ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame
and budget. The position will be based in India in the NCR territory
Apart from the basic requirements mentioned below, we expect you to be a passionate
leader who helps and motivates your peers and team members and raises the bar for all.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Technically design & architect project and its components with the best knowledge
of microservices and stack.
• Design and deliver projects on cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain.
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
• Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all
subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any
questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members
required for specific projects or initiatives
• Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the
cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
• Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the
• Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and
• Proficient in customer interaction
• Master’s Degree in Project Management or related technical field is preferred
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing
guidelines in these areas for others
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
• Strong technical expertise in Web Development.
• Previous hands-on experience on containerization technologies – Docker/Kubernetes
• Previous hands-on experience on DevOps – CI-CD/Cloud Automation
• Deep understanding of web technologies and Operating System layer, along with
clear understanding based on some working experience on the OSI model.
What we offer:
Global exposure in a fast-growing market
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org