WebX – Web 3 Conference Japan
July 25 8:00 AM-July 26 5:00 PM JST
WebX will be Asia’s Biggest Web3 conference. Organized by CoinPost, Japan’s largest crypto/Web3 media company
This 2-day event brings together key players, startups, companies, investors, government officials, media, and others from Japan and abroad at the multilingual-capable Tokyo International Forum.
- Event Overview: WebX Asia is a leading blockchain and distributed ledger technology conference and exhibition in Asia. This 2-day event brings together key players, startups, companies, investors, government officials, media, and others from Japan and abroad at the multilingual-capable Tokyo International Forum.
- Hyperledger Foundation’s Participation: Hyperledger Foundation will be showcasing its open source blockchain projects and solutions including a keynote presentation by Hyperledger Executive Director Daniela Barbosa “Unlocking the Potential: Empowering Enterprises with Web3 Technology”
Fireside – main stage
Keynote “Fireside: Exploring the Future of Enterprise Web3″ – July 25th from 17:30-18:00.
In this fireside, representatives from Hitachi and Fujitsu, founding members of Hyperledger Foundation, come together to introduce uses case of enterprise blockchain in Japan that will be part of Web3, and explore the potential of various open source projects and their transformative impact on business landscapes in Japan and beyond.
- Kei Fukuta, Director of Blockchain Planning Department, Hitachi
- Shingo Fujimoto, Research Director of Trusted Web3 Core Project, Data & Security Research Laboratory, Fujitsu Limited
- Moderated by Noriaki Fukuyasu VP of Japan Operations, LF Japan
Additional Hyperledger sessions
Session Name: Tokenize All the Things: Why RWAs Are the Missing Link for Crypto Finance
7/25 PM2:10 – PM 2:35 Global Stage Hall B, 7th floor
Crypto’s total market cap is merely a crumb when compared to the whole pie of traditional financial assets. Bringing some of those real-world assets on chain would bring efficiencies to TradFi, crypto adherents argue. Is that why everyone is talking about RWAs these days, or is something else at play?
Speakers: Henry Zhang – DigiFT , EZ – Klaytn Foundation, Joshua Tobkin – Supra, Daniela Barbosa – Hyperledger Foundation
Workshop: Hyperledger Foundation
7/25 5:20 – 5:35 PM- Pitch Stage Hall E B2 floor
Session Name: Enterprise Is Back: Corporations That Finally Get Web3
Enterprises have been exploring blockchain for awhile now. But finally, we’re seeing a handful of companies that really get it. From the technology to the culture, these corporations are really vibing with Web3.
7/26 11:40 – 12:15PM- Global Stage Hall B, 7th floor
Speakers: Ian Holtz – Amazon Web Services, Ryutaro Mori – Konica Minolta, Paul Brody – EY, Daniela Barbosa – Hyperledger Foundation Moderator: Kazumoto Ohno – NOMA
Use code “Hyperledger” for 20% off. Register here
July 25 8:00 AM
July 26 5:00 PM