- This event has passed.
The State of Decentralized Identity
September 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Hyperledger is a proud sponsor of the Self-Sovereign Identity Incubator kick-off event on Tuesday, September 17th at 6:00 pm PDT. Learn about current developments in the SSI world, the future of digital identity, and meet the early-stage identity startups we’ve selected for SSII’s Fall 2019 cohort.
Representatives from some of the world’s leading digital identity protocols and systems will discuss digital identity and more in a panel discussion titled “The State of Digital Identity: Bringing Blockchain, Decentralization, and Self-Sovereign ID to the Internet”.
The event will be emceed by:
- Dr. Phil Windley, Chair of the Board of Trustees, Sovrin Foundation
The panel discussion will be moderated by:
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
Confirmed speakers include:
- Daniel Buchner, Decentralized Identity, Microsoft
- Xan Ditkoff, Production Partner, Blockstack
- Pelle Braendgaard, CTO, uPort (a ConsenSys formation)
- Heather C. Dahl, CEO & Executive Director, Sovrin Foundation
- Greg Kidd, co-founder of Hard Yaka, co-founder & CEO of globaliD
For more event details and to buy tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-state-of-decentralized-identity-tickets-66369592237
***Hyperledger community can use code “Hyperledger” for a 30% discount!