The Next Five Years of Enterprise Blockchain, Hyperledger and Beyond
December 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
As part of the 5 Years of Hyperledger Panel Series Celebration, join us for this panel discussion with members including Accenture and others.
Over the last five years, we’ve seen a swirl of blockchain activity, with peaks of buzz, troughs of disillusionment and, in between, real progress on enterprise adoption. But, by most accounts, we are just starting to see the potential of blockchain for business. So what comes next? In this panel, we’ve gathered leaders from technology, academia and finance to debate what comes next. Topics will include:
- Blockchain’s role in tackling the biggest challenges ahead, including Climate Change, health credentials, financial inclusion, digital identity, fake news and more
- Network trends: public vs private; cross chain transactions; multiparty systems and blockchain’s place in the stack; consortia, standards and governance
- Technologies and start-ups to watch.
- Thoughts on what might a fully blockchain-enabled future look like
- Brian Behlendorf, Hyperledger
- Sandra Ro, GBBC
- Alissa Worley, Accenture
- Emiliano, Vernini, Poste Italiane
Moderator: Micheal Casey, CoindeskREGISTER NOW