- This event has passed.
Linux Foundation Open Source Summit: Hyperledger Foundation Mini-Summit: Open Source Blockchain Technologies
September 14, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm IST
Special Mini-Summit for Linux Foundation Open Source Europe Attendees:
If you missed Hyperledger Global Forum (Sept 12-14th) and want to learn about the Linux Foundation’s blockchain project, come learn about the Hyperledger Foundation on Wednesday September 14th at our free Mini-Summit for all LF OSS Europe Attendees.
Hyperledger Foundation is an open source community focused on developing a suite of stable distributed ledgers, tools, and libraries for enterprise-grade blockchain deployments. It is a global collaboration hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes leaders in finance, banking,IoT, supply chains, manufacturing and technology. This mini-summit will provide both introductory content to the foundation, our global community, and current market landscape as well as use cases for blockchain. We will also discuss more in-depth content on current hot topics such as tokenization, digital identity, interoperability in a multi-chain world, advances in enterprise deployment tools, and why open source is already dominant in blockchain and its role in the future.
How to Register: Pre-registration is required. To register for Hyperledger Foundation Mini-Summit : Open Source Blockchain Technologies, add it to your Open Source Summit Europe registration.
- Introduction to Hyperledger Foundation – Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director Hyperledger Foundation
- Overview of Hyperledger Project Landscape – Hart Montgomery, CTO, Hyperledger Foundation
- Tokenization – Tokenization provides a unique opportunity for enterprises
- Digital Identity – Verifiable Credentials – SSI – Sam Curren, Architect and Deputy CTO, Indicio
- Interoperability – The Solution for a Multi-chain World – Peter Somogyvari, Software Product Architecture Manager, Accenture
- Integration – it is enterprise software after all – im Zhang, Co-Founder and Head of Protocol, Kaleido
- Why open source has already won in blockchain -Hart Montgomery CTO, Hyperledger Foundation
- Where do we go from here and how can you get involved in the Hyperledger Global Community