- This event has passed.
Open FinTech Forum
Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs as well as an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies, including AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger, Kubernetes/Containers, that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger and Grace Hartley, Strategy & Operations Associate at PegaSys – ConsenSys will be speaking at the event on “Blockchain Balance: Exploring the Evolving Roles of Permissioned, Public and Hybrid Networks in the Financial Market” on Dec 9 at 1:30pm.
We are happy to offer our community 20% off any attendee passes. Please go Open FinTech Forum Attendee Registration and enter the discount code OFTF19SPR.
Want to meet with Hyperledger? Schedule time to meet with Hyperledger onsite here.
- Blockchain Platform for a Billion Customers: A Telecom (Digital Marketing) Case Study – Babu Jayaraj, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
- How to Determine if It’s the Right Advanced Technology to Bring into Your Organization – Carlos Vivas, ConsenSys
- From Business Case to Blockchain in 30 Minutes – Shaul Kfir, Digital Asset
- Blockchain Balance: Exploring the Evolving Roles of Permissioned, Public and Hybrid Networks in the Financial Market – Brian Behlendorf, Hyperledger & Grace Hartley, PegaSys
- Collaboration Between Competitors, a Blockchain Game – Thomas Bohner, IntellectEU
- When Blockchain Meets Supplychain – Deepali Saraswat & Samdani Shaik, Oracle
- Structuring Consortia to Leverage Blockchain for the Enterprise – Dror Futter, Rimon, P.C.
- Beyond Blockchains and Proof of Work – Emin Gün Sirer, Ava Labs
- Quantum Finance in Blockchain Era – Bhawana Singh, Jawaharlal Nehru University