- This event has passed.
August 18, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm BST
Hyperledger has planned a panel at the event on August 20 at 8am PDT:
Programmable money: How blockchain is ushering in new payment models
- How is blockchain powering customer loyalty programs, digital wallets, CBDCs and other token-based finance solutions?
- What are the core technology, governance and standards requirements for scaling such solutions?
- What opportunities lie ahead on both the wholesale and retail fronts as financial transactions become increasingly digital?
Brian Behlendorf, Hyperledger Exec Director will moderate the 45 minute panel. Panelists include:
- Thomas Bohner, VP Blockchain lead, IntellectEU
- Paolo Rodrigues, COO, Public Mint
- Danielle Martell, Managing Director, Accenture