- This event has passed.
Hyperledger Indy Technical Deep Dive
February 3 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
This second course in a series, is a four-hour course that advances your skills related to coding with Hyperledger Indy Node. It also familiarizes you with commonly used cryptography libraries contained in Hyperledger Ursa and an overview of the Plenum ledger.
Topics will include:
- Install Indy SDK
- Introduction to libindy, indycli etc
- Indy VDR (replacement for Indy SDK)
- Learning about Hyperledger Indy Node
- Making changes to Hyperledger Indy Node code
- Build and IndyTest the changes locally
- How to get involved in the community further with chats, helplines, and meetings
Participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Install docker
- Install Indy-CLI
- Download repos