Hyperledger In-depth with Zeeve: Enterprise DevOps Automation for launching and managing your Blockchain Networks
July 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
“Blockchain’s adoption in myriad industries and applications is now a foregone conclusion. The major next concern is how to design an innovative decentralized application for your enterprise and launch a resilient Blockchain network that provides the uptime and performance expected of an enterprise ready app.
In this webinar, the team from Zeeve, a HyperLedger member company, will walk you through the process of managing your enterprise Blockchain application – from designing deployment architecture to deploying to monitoring and managing your Hyperledger Fabric network.
The Zeeve team will cover following in a completely interactive session:
• Deploy, monitor and manage an enterprise grade
• Hyperledger Fabric network with Zeeve’s web3 automation platform
• Hetergenous cloud deployment
• Automation of CI/CD pipelines
• Manage seamless onboarding of your consortium partner
• The value proposition of using Zeeve’s automation platform than doing manually intensive in-house management.
In the “Hyperledger In-depth with… .” series, Hyperledger members share learnings from their projects and try to answer all the hard questions about the pains of working with DLTs. It is not yet another webinar: participants will be encouraged to take part, come with prepared questions and voice opinions. Expect live demos and tutorials, stories from the battle field and hopefully some heated discussions. Let’s get out of the zoom fatigue and engage to share experiences and build a stronger community.REGISTER NOW