Hyperledger Hackfest – June 2018
June 27 @ 8:00 am - June 29 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Hyperledger Hackfests are regular gatherings for developers working on the different projects hosted at Hyperledger.
The primary goal for a Hackfest is to facilitate software development collaboration and knowledge sharing between participants, with an eye towards reflecting all ideas and conclusions back outward to the public open source community afterwards.
A secondary goal is to bring new contributors and passive observers up the learning curve on the different technology platforms, and the cross-cutting issues affecting multiple projects (such as identity, security, development process, etc).
Often the most useful outcome, however, is the strengthened personal relationships between the participants. Hackfests are public meetings, anyone is welcome to attend and participate no matter what their skill level, though the discussions will presume a familiarity with software development concepts.
Hyperledger Amsterdam Hackfest & Technical Introduction (register now) — no cost to participate
- June 27th — Hyperledger Technical Introduction Sessions:
- Introduction to Hyperledger from Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director
- Hyperledger Technical Overview from Tracy Kuhrt, Community Architect
- Understanding the Hyperledger projects from the project Maintainers
- Learn about the various Hyperledger workgroups and how to participate
- Setting up your dev environment for contributor development
- Setting up your dev environment for application development
- Landing your first commit in an open source project
- Opportunity to meet and network with others in the Hyperledger global developer community
- June 28th & 29th — Hackfest