- This event has passed.
Hyperledger Global Forum
December 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm PST
Developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and enthusiasts of business blockchain technologies will converge in Basel, Switzerland December 12–15, 2018 for the inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum. The first two days will feature a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase. The following two days will feature hands-on tutorials and workshop events. View the full schedule.
- Financial Inclusion: How DLT Provides Hope For 1.7 Billion Unbanked People – Matthew Davie, Kiva
- Verifiable Organizations Network: A Production Government Deployment of Hyperledger Indy – John Jordan, Province of British Columbia & Stephen Curran, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc.
- Creating a Blockchain Platform for Our Citizens and Companies – Gorka Oteiza, Lantik, S.A.
- Panel: Blockchain is Reshaping the Supply Chain Ecosystem – Moderated by Roberto Mancone, we.trade
- Teaching Blockchain to University Students and Professionals – Approach, Experiences and Reflections – Imre Kocsis, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Technical Track Sessions Preview:
- Wrangling Hyperledger: Usability Lessons Learnt the Hard Way & Proposal For Steps Ahead – Sudheesh Singanamalla, Microsoft Research
- How Consumers Are Taking Ownership of Their Digital Identity – Julie Esser, CULedger & Drummond Reed, Evernym
- Blockchains in the Cloud – Nodes, Clusters, and Distributed Systems- Casey Kuhlman, Monax
- Cryptography, Security Modelling, Privacy, and Confidentiality in Hyperledger – Hart Montgomery, Fujitsu Laboratories of America
- Case Study: Santiago Stock Exchange Blockchain Lending Repository. How to Get a Blockchain Project in Production – Marco Alarcon & Andrés Araya, Bolsa Comercio Santiago
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Alexis Gauba, Co-Founder, Mechanism Labs and She(256); R&D, Blockchain at Berkeley; R&D, ThunderCore
- Leanne Kemp, Founder & CEO, Everledger
- Bruce Schneier, Fellow and Lecturer at the Harvard Kennedy School
Register now to save up to $100 through September 30.