February 11 @ 8:00 am - February 15 @ 5:00 pm PST
HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition brings you the world-class education, cutting-edge products and solutions, and unique networking opportunities you need to solve your biggest health information and technology challenges – all at one time, all in one place.
Panel: I Understand Blockchain, What Else Do I Need to Know?
Date/Time: Monday, February 11th 10:00am – 11:00am.
- Outline considerations beyond the technology and what has worked in current blockchain projects in healthcare
- Discuss what and where blockchain is today and what is realistic in the near future
- Review how to evaluate your use case and if you need a blockchain
- Identify the platforms being used today and some of their differences
- Look at what is coming and how to be ready
Speaker: Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
Co-speaker: Heather Flannery, Consensys
Moderator: Kevin Clauson, Lipscomb University