FREE WORKSHOP: Build Your Identity Solution Using Hyperledger Aries
November 10 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Registration for the event is free. If you’re interested in attending, we ask that you sign up now since space is limited.REGISTER NOW
This workshop is a four hour online course that introduces the core concepts and principles of decentralized identity. As you progress, you’ll learn how to use the SelfServe and indyscan network tools, be introduced to the Indy Command Line Interface (Indy CLI) and install and run the Aries toolbox to create, issue, and verify a verifiable credential.
- Decentralized identity concepts and principles
- The verifiable credential data model
- Decentralized identity ecosystem
- Network tools indyscan and SelfServe
- Intro to Indy CLI
- What Hyperledger Aries is
- Install and run Aries Toolbox
- Create connections and issue a credential
- How to verify credential
Participants must meet the following prerequisites (Hyperledger Aries Training Workshop Prerequisites instructions):
- Install docker
- Install Indy-CLI
- Download repos
- Sign up for access to the #Aries channel on Hyperledger’s Discord server.
- This channel will be used for tech support before and during the scheduled training. If you have questions about joining our Discord server, check out our guide for using Discord.
If you have any questions about preparing for the workshop, one of the workshop facilitators will be available to answer any questions. To get in touch with one of the workshop facilitators…
- Details about how to get support over email or Discord
Previous version of the workshop:
An earlier version of this workshop was run on January 20, 2022 and is available to view on YouTube.
Note that some of the material covered in this earlier version of the workshop may no longer be up to date and may not reflect the most recent developments in the Aries project.