- This event has passed.
Blockchain for Wall Street
November 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
At 2017 Blockchain for Wall Street, blockchain pilot experiences will be featured and analyzed, while enterprise IT deployment and integrations will be explored. As your trading enterprise moves to leverage blockchain, distributed ledgers and smart contracts, and engage in the cryptoasset space, Blockchain for Wall Street will provide essential education and insights for your own success. Attendees at Blockchain for Wall Street will learn about:
– Early financial markets blockchain, distributed ledger and smart contract pilot experiences and lessons learned.
– Blockchain and distributed ledger performance, scalability, deployment and security challenges and solutions.
– Smart contract creation and deployment, with a focus on functionality, integration and security.
– Regulatory, legal and accounting considerations related to blockchain applications, cryptoassets and ICOs.
– Institutional interest, usage and issues related to cryptoassets.
Hyperledger’s VP of World Wide Alliances, Daniela Barbosa will attend the event. Hyperledger members Moiz Kohari from State Street, Vijay Mayadas from Broadridge, Justin Newton from Netki, Preston Byrne from Monax and Chris Ferris of IBM will be speaking at the event. Use promo code ‘HYPERLEDGERVIP’ for a 20% discount.