Time flies when you are writing code. And building community. And making new markets. #5yearsofHyperledger
The Linux Foundation announced the Hyperledger project on Dec 17, 2015, which means that Hyperledger is on the brink of turning five. This milestone seems a fitting time to take stock of what we’ve done, the impact we’ve had and where we want to go from here. So we’ve asked a number of our community members to join us for a series of webinars covering the past, present and future of Hyperledger and enterprise blockchain.
We invite you to be part of this five-week-long event that will open on November 16 with a Fireside Chat between Forbes associate editor Michael del Castillo and Brian Behlendorf and end with a 5th Anniversary Networking Celebration session on December 17.
In between those sessions, we will hold a series of five webinars covering a range of topics and featuring speakers from across the community and around the world. Here’s the full line-up of sessions:
- Monday, November 16, at 1:00 pm EST: Opening Fireside Chat: Grading the First Five Years of Hyperledger
- Tuesday, November 17 at 1:00 pm EST: Five Years of Hyperledger: What’s the current impact and where will we drive change next?
- Tuesday, November 24, at 4:30pm Hong Kong/Singapore time/8:30am UK time: Examining Blockchain’s Transformative Role in Digitising Trade and Trade Finance
- Tuesday, December 1, at 1:00 pm EST: Blockchain’s Role in the Face of Disruption
- Wednesday, December 9, at 1:00 pm EST: The Future of Money: Bringing CBDC’s and Other Virtual Currencies to Reality
- Tuesday, December 15, at 1:00 pm EST: The Next Five Years of Enterprise Blockchain, Hyperledger and Beyond
- Thursday, December 17, at 1:00 pm EST: 5th Anniversary Networking Celebration
To find out more about these panels, speakers, and other ways that Hyperleger is marking this anniversary, please visit: https://www.hyperledger.org/5-years-2.