Welcome to the Weekend Update. We are putting this round-up out a day early as many will be enjoying a long weekend starting tomorrow. Our goal with this weekly post is to share quick updates about online education, networking and collaboration opportunities and resources for the open source enterprise blockchain community.
If you have suggestions for resources or events that we should spotlight in a future Weekend Update, let us know here using #HLWeekendUpdate.
Hands-on with Hyperledger Besu
Engineers from PegaSys, trainers from ConsenSys Academy, and contributors from the Hyperledger community are providing four weeks of free hands-on training to help developers deepen their knowledge of Hyperledger Besu. The first class is July 6th and weekly sessions will run until July 31st. Individuals can join anytime during July.
Go here for added details: https://pages.consensys.net/hyperledger-besu-hands-on
Live private coaching sessions for mastering Hyperledger Fabric
Coding Bootcamps is now offering live tutoring classes for mastering blockchain development and Hyperledger Fabric. It is a great opportunity to improve your Hyperledger Fabric skills by discussing your problems and questions with an industry expert. To get added details or to register, visit the below pages:
- Private tutoring sessions for blockchain design and development – Weekly and monthly plans
- Hyperledger Fabric development- Private tutoring sessions
- Saturday, July 4, at 15:30 UTC / 19:30 GST: Hyperledger Dubai and Abu Dhabi hosts “Guiding Principles of Enterprise Blockchain Adoption”
- Saturday, July 4, at 13:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST: Hyperledger Sweden hosts “Online Certification Study Circle”
- Wednesday, July 8, at 22:00 UTC / 17:00 CDT: Hyperledger Mexico hosts “Conversatorio sobre Criptomonedas presentada por Nancy Salazar” (Spanish)
- Thursday, July 9, at 15:00 UTC / 9:00 MDT: Hyperledger Denver hosts “DLT Security Framework For The Financial Services Industry”
See the full Virtual Meetup schedule here.